corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa 2 Clock/Temp Display does not hold time - Suspect car wiring - help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 2 Clock/Temp Display does not hold time - Suspect car wiring - help?
Willp

User status: Offline
16th Mar 07 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have aproblem with the display unit in that the time is not rtetained when teh engine is switched off.
I have obtained a replacement display unit and still the same so I suspect the car wiring.
I can measure all the voltages but I don't know which are right/wrong. I can see a combination of 12 V and 0 and even 6V on 1 pin (obviouly changes depending on key position - actually the time is only finally lost when the key is withdrawn.

So - I need to know what input voltages to teh unit to expect at various diffeent positions of teh ignition key - does anyone know where I can get this info?

Many thanks,

New Poll