corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Camber bolts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camber bolts
Warren G

User status: Offline
25th Mar 07 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before i spend £55 on some bolts from demon tweeks

is there anywhere cheaper?????

regal do some, but are even more £££
http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eregal%2dshop%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fCorsa_B%2ehtml&WD=camber&PN=Corsa_B_Other_Upgrades%2ehtml%23a962#a962

Dean_W

25th Mar 07 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A guy on E-Bay was selling whiteline ones for £36. His user ID is rallynuts. I've had a look, and he doesn't have any on at the moment. You could send him a message.
Warren G

25th Mar 07 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't send him a email!!!

Attention!
We have determined you are trying to contact an eBay member with whom you are not currently involved in an open transaction. For the protection of the eBay community, we sometimes block these types of communication. To prevent this occurrence from happening in the future, we recommend the following:

If you are a seller, respond to all bidder questions before the auction ends.

If you are trying to contact the seller of an item that has not yet ended go to the item page and click the “Ask seller a question” link.

If you are the winning buyer of an item go to your My eBay page under the items I’ve Won section. Click the action drop down menu and choose the “contact seller” action.

If you are a seller trying to contact your wining buyer, go to My eBay and under the Items I’ve Sold section, click the action drop down menu. Choose the “contact buyer” action.

Reply to seller/bidder through personal email provider (if the sender has not hidden their email address).

Thank you for your understanding.

F***ing ebay

[Edited on 25-03-2007 by warren.g]
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Mar 07 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by warren.g
can't send him a email!!!

Attention!
We have determined you are trying to contact an eBay member with whom you are not currently involved in an open transaction. For the protection of the eBay community, we sometimes block these types of communication. To prevent this occurrence from happening in the future, we recommend the following:

If you are a seller, respond to all bidder questions before the auction ends.

If you are trying to contact the seller of an item that has not yet ended go to the item page and click the “Ask seller a question” link.

If you are the winning buyer of an item go to your My eBay page under the items I’ve Won section. Click the action drop down menu and choose the “contact seller” action.

If you are a seller trying to contact your wining buyer, go to My eBay and under the Items I’ve Sold section, click the action drop down menu. Choose the “contact buyer” action.

Reply to seller/bidder through personal email provider (if the sender has not hidden their email address).

Thank you for your understanding.

F***ing ebay

[Edited on 25-03-2007 by warren.g]

Just go to another one of his auctions and ask him a question from there, just make it clear you wish to buy camber bolts, and give him your email address so you can contact him easily.
Warren G

25th Mar 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i realised that after! still useless ebay, cant even email people!

New Poll