corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » smoothing out gsi bumper badge recess.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smoothing out gsi bumper badge recess.
fuju64

User status: Offline
29th Mar 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know whats the easiest way to go about filling out the badge recess in a gsi front bumper? do you need to stick in some sort of plate and filler over it or something? or cut away anything? cheers people.
dan_almond

29th Mar 07 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate did mine properly. He cut a small section of plastic away from the bumper (behind the bumper that no body sees) and they plastic welded it somehow, to fill the gap. I think he used a skim of filler afterwards, and he assures me thats the best way to do it.

Do it on the bodge and it will just crack mate !
fuju64

29th Mar 07 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k cheers. plastic welding...sounds complicated, il have to have a look in to that.

New Poll