corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door pin 'moving'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door pin 'moving'
V-Man

User status: Offline
18th Sep 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just quick,
im probably gonna get rid of my door pins...
but i was reading on here in an old thread which i cant find now about 'moving' them... where would i be able to 'move' them to and how or do ya think they just meant get rid altogether when they said 'move' them??
cheers people
Will_Sport

18th Sep 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the pin sits on a rod...

so i assume people mean take the door card off, and move the road to the side and put the door card back on.

not sure if you can 'move' it without taking the card off
V-Man

18th Sep 07 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye the pin sits on its rod, and i was wondering if they meant 'move' as in, move the pin and rod to another place so that if people bend the door it wont be sitting where it usually is.... so they wont be able to unlock the door that way... but it will have been 'moved' so that the driver and passenger can still use it .. literally 'moved' the pin somewhere else....

i think they probably just meant they got rid of it all together
moved as in RE-moved lol
Limecat
Banned

18th Sep 07 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As soon as the card is off they move anyway, or at least as far as the cut in the plastic backing allows them to. Moving them is utterly pointless IMO as if you still have deadlocks (tell once the key gets beyond about 45/60 degrees in the drivers soor lock) you cannot open the doors using the pins if the deadlocks are activated.

New Poll