corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Halo story inconsitency?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halo story inconsitency?
SetH

User status: Offline
17th Oct 07 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok there is a chance i am being a spakka here, but...

Finished Halo 2 over the weekend, and the last scene is the masterchief coming out of hyperspace in the forerunner ship. The fleet pick up the ship and master chief ID's himself and says time to finish the fight or something then it ends, roll credits etc.

At the start of Halo 3 it appears that you have fallen 2 miles out of the sky and land next to a platoon of marines. Am i missing something here, did i accidently skip a cut scene?
Kurt

17th Oct 07 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no im also puzzled, i just assumed it was cause i could never be bothered to complete halo 2,

but i did ask pete (All Torque) and he says there was a comic strip to tie it all in
FruitBooTeR

17th Oct 07 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End of halo 2 - Masterchief follows the phrophet onto his escaping ship to try and stop him activating the rings.

Note- Also a cut scene after credits which show cortana left on high charity with grave mind.

Halo 3 - You find master cheif has fallen from the ship and has ended up on earth.

Read halo uprising http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Uprising to find out why

You now have to contine to search for the prophet and stop the activation of the rings.

And the ending is quite suprising really, but you have to do it on legendary to find out the truth, it does leave room for halo 4 but acording to bungie this isnt going to happen
Kyle T
Premium Member

17th Oct 07 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
End of halo 2 - Masterchief follows the phrophet onto his escaping ship to try and stop him activating the rings.

Note- Also a cut scene after credits which show cortana left on high charity with grave mind.

Halo 3 - You find master cheif has fallen from the ship and has ended up on earth.

Read halo uprising http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Uprising to find out why

You now have to contine to search for the prophet and stop the activation of the rings.

And the ending is quite suprising really, but you have to do it on legendary to find out the truth, it does leave room for halo 4 but acording to bungie this isnt going to happen

I completed on Heroic, and saw exactly the same ending as all the people on youtube who legendary'd it - you just have to wait till after the credits.

And yes, there is a book that should be read between Halo2 and Halo3

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
SetH

17th Oct 07 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool thanks guys

New Poll