corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » calling all fk coilover users

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calling all fk coilover users
jamie m

User status: Offline
20th Jan 08 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fk coilovers iv got have got a slot in the top of the two mounting holes in the bottom of the front leg to adjust the camber, how has everybody got theres set because when i fitted mine it sent my tracking way out, i have had it tracked up since but they have got too come off this week to fit my c20let and my pas rack so tracking will need doing again but how shall i acuratly set my camber as theres a fair bit of adjustment on the slotted top holes

cheers jamie
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th Jan 08 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its an utter shit method of setting cameber (the oval top hle that is) so the only way to do it properly is get the camber and tracking set up at the same time on a computerised system, not your average spirit level and sight gauge setup.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

21st Jan 08 at 00:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
camber and tracking set up at the same time on a computerised system,
quote:

Mine costs about £45 to have done. 4 wheels, track and camber.

I can do it at home pretty much now for the camber, but tracking usually ends up getting done

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
TomSBD

21st Jan 08 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont you just mark the position witrh a punch

[Edited on 21-01-2008 by TomSBD]
badassnow
Banned

21st Jan 08 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brittania tyres did my missis for 30 pounds all round thats track and camber on the computer thats derby city cente mate near me
jamie m

23rd Jan 08 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do they set your camber mate do they take your wheels off and bolt something to the hubs? because to alter the camber they will haveto slacken the bolts on the legs/hubs.

New Poll