corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C14NZ Cutting Out Intermittently

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C14NZ Cutting Out Intermittently
Edd.bunsell

User status: Offline
   31st Jan 08 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok So the Little Darling in question is a c14nz corsa B L Reg running Spi and the only mods are big wheels and a pipercross air filter vehicle running fine up until 2 weeks ago without a speedo cable but other than that was fine suddenly now after driving for about 10 mins the engine management light flicks up and the car subsequently stops all the ig lights up and everything and this is whilst driving following bad advice the vehicle has had the followin replaced won't be going there again. idle control valve , E,C,U , Coil, Amplifier all to no avail now i have been passed on this little gem to conquer so i checked the flash codes 24 vss no signal, So now i ask myself and yourselves pls help if you can do you think that after all that a speed sensor can cause it to cut out whilst drivin i have heard and read on here of people sayin that it causes them to cut out at junctions but could this also be the root of this cars evil any help greatly appreciated sorry for the long one But its really buggin me lol
Torsa g

31st Jan 08 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep i would go with speed sensor
DYL

31st Jan 08 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep...ive got this problem atm....getting anew cable on saturday
Edd.bunsell

5th Feb 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Thanks for Input have ordered new clocks and cable will see if this fixes prob if not i will tell him to throw the bugger away so watch this space for news of breakin a corsa lol

New Poll