corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.2 16v corsa B, X12XE head gasket

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 16v corsa B, X12XE head gasket
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Mar 08 at 06:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone done 1?

Any pointers on it??

Dan

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
pow
Premium Member

6th Mar 08 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent done it, but the best advice I can give after working on my own is clear as much of the stuff around it as you can
Dan
Premium Member

6th Mar 08 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i changed alot of head gaskets, but after the owner got a quote from vauxhall of 1000, and 6 local garages wont touch it.

I thought id find out and have a go. Its getting started tonight

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

New Poll