corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » delco crd500

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author delco crd500
michaelclegg

User status: Offline
10th Mar 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this from a car boot been working fine but was given no code.Now it says safe on display.It has 260 and 2890 in pen on the top one of these may be the code but does anyone know how to try these?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa c stereo?
michaelclegg

10th Mar 08 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had it in my corsa b
michaelclegg

10th Mar 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To enter the delco radio code supplied turn off the stereo, switch on your ignition, press and hold the "AS " button and switch the radio on, the display should show " SAFE " and then show " 10 - - - - " if the word SAFE " does not clear then you will have to leave the radio powered up for up to 2 hours, once the display shows " 10 - - - - " you can then press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st digit of your code, press preset " 2 " repeatedly for the 2nd digit, press preset " 3 " repeatedly for the 3rd digit of your code, then press preset " 4 " repeatedly for the 4th digit of your code, once the supplied code is shown on your display press and hold the " AS " button until the radio beeps, your radio will now activate. If your radio does not activate then the orignal radio code could of been changed, please check this before ordering a code as we can not be responsible for this
michaelclegg

10th Mar 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found this but when i try it always says safe gonna leave it 2 hours ans try again

New Poll