corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » central locking kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author central locking kit
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
20th Mar 08 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey,ive got my self a central locking kit, but doesnt have any instructions, ive had a look in the tutorial sections and cant find anything to help me in there, has anyone got a link or anything to show me a basic way of doing it, thanks
Rybo

20th Mar 08 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they usually are a set of contacts that switch over on the module...could you post a pic of the module and fob-it might be easier to help?
ali_corsa

20th Mar 08 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will do tomorow, a bloke at work is giving me his old one that he used on one of his cars i think i know what to do, but then again i could be completly wrong
Rybo

20th Mar 08 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically what you have is two switch wires-one that opens the locking,one that closes them,all you need is a permanent live to the unit that is switched one way when one button is pressed,then the other with the other button
(assuming that its one of the simple units like i fitted to mine)
obviously the module will need power to it also...get the pics up bud and ill see if i can help better

New Poll