corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Diesel rad on corsa LET?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Diesel rad on corsa LET?
luke85

User status: Offline
26th Mar 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa Gsi rad has sprung a leak so Im gonna have to order a new one, are the diesel ones any better at keeping the engine cool? Cant say I really had any overheating problems before but while I'm ordering one I might as well go for the most effective one I can. Are the pipes in the same places on the diesel?
swedge

26th Mar 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

diesel ones are bigger than normal so thier better i think
Dean_W

26th Mar 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Many peeps say the 1.6 aircon rad.
luke85

26th Mar 08 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been looking at EPC and it looks as if the diesel ones have different inlet and outlet pipes so it might not be worth the hassle. Had a look in the scrap yard to see what they were like and there was only 1 corsa diesel and it didn't have a rad

Looks like the air con rad has a different top hose angle as well so i think its gonna have to be a another gSi one
sand-eel

26th Mar 08 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

custom rad time
DAZ1985

26th Mar 08 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard sport rad will do the job, deisel rad has a thicker core and different places for piping it in

New Poll