corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pipex Broadband?!?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pipex Broadband?!?!
Xs

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I phoned to leave my mobile contract they offered me a good deal plus free broadband, so I accepted and stayed.

Current isp was Pipex, so I phoned them and they said they would issue a MAC code and cancel my BB once o2 connected. I get home from work and my BB isnt working... call Pipex "you account is cancelled". I told them I had paid for a month so therefore they are contracted to supply me, but now they tell me its going to take 5-7 working days to reacivate my account!!!

So o2 arent starting till the 21st and 7 working days i basically then. Surely Pipex can activate it quicker and are just being CUNTS cause I am leaving?!

Anyone work for an ISP can shine some light on how quick it is to do? I mean surely if they can cancel it in an hour they can reactivate it in an hour.
Andrew

User status: Offline
12th Jul 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently if yo cancel it takes longer to activate than if you use the mac code.

Don't talk to me about ISPs. I've been working with BT who kept me on the phone for an hour to replace a router and well Zen, they tell you different things each time you call up..

New Poll