corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Eee PC or Normal Laptop?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eee PC or Normal Laptop?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
6th Sep 08 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know whether to go for an Eee PC type machine (not necesarily the Asus one but a similar brand) or just go for another normal laptop? Ive got a decent spec PC for games / hardcore applications such as Photoshop, so the only thing we use a laptop for browsing the internet and general office duties (or my student work in a few weeks).

Therefore I think it would be a better to have an Eee because its quieter and probly quicker for what I want to use it for. Its also cheaper, but obvsiouly it lacks the same power (and OS) of a normal laptop.

Anyone got an opinion?

New Poll