corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » manual to electric windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author manual to electric windows
NORRIS-07

User status: Offline
11th Sep 08 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, need abit of help, ive got a 95 model corsa b and i want to change the windows from manual to electric, before i go strippin the door cards off and everything, what will i need to swap them?, do i just buy the switches or will i have to buy the motor and all the wiring for it ?, my mates got a set of the switches but i dont know weither i need the whole thing or just the switches and the wires coming off the switches ?

any help appreciated thanks
NORRIS-07

11th Sep 08 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

???
mattievRS

11th Sep 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youll need the switches,looms from the car to the door and the looms from the switches to the fuse box and then the loom to the door.also youll need the regulators,motors and windows and mechanisms too.

Big job mate

New Poll