corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Plastic door strips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plastic door strips
Adzbeynz

User status: Offline
17th Sep 08 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just took mine off and got all the glue off. but the things is i now left with a white streak down the side of my car. any ideas what this is?

cheers
samuel6240

17th Sep 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this problem with mines too, autoglym bug and tar remover does the job perfect, splash plenty on then let it soak in for 5 or ten mins. meby also use a old phone top up card if its being stubborn. then finish it off with some t-cut
danward

17th Sep 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The white streak can sometimes be permanent, you can t-cut it as best you can but sometimes (like in my case) you are left with it there!

New Poll