corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Thinking of glossing my bumpers black but..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thinking of glossing my bumpers black but..
GeX

User status: Offline
   9th Dec 08 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there any certain type of gloss paint I will need?

Thanks.
Sly boogie :D

9th Dec 08 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, you'll just need primer, glass black (i'd recommend Vauxhall Sapphire Black personally) and if you use a metallic black like sapphire you'll need clear lacquer. You will also need 240, 800 and 1500 grit wet 'n' dry paper, masking tape and some newspaper to mask the bigger areas.
GeX

9th Dec 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers bud.
Sly boogie :D

9th Dec 08 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No probs. Just to let you know, BMW sapphire has more little sparkles in it, Vauxhall has less but is much darker looking. Personally i'd go with Vauxhall.

New Poll