corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » pc problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pc problems
taylor2008

User status: Offline
17th Jan 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive bein given a pc unsure on spec at the minuite,
when i turn it on it come'sup sayin that its a copy of windows,
you can eather cancel or buy now, and the mouse aint moveing or the keybord aint workin eather to select an option, and i carnt move forward on to the next stage of loading up any ideas on how to get past this, i havent got a clue reli on how 2 mend computers

any help will be appriciated thanks guys.
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Jan 09 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure the keyboard and mouse are connected properly, and in the right ports. Get a license from Microsoft and put that in, bob's your uncle.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
taylor2008

17th Jan 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Make sure the keyboard and mouse are connected properly, and in the right ports. Get a license from Microsoft and put that in, bob's your uncle.

the microsoft insnt reli a problem for me its just they keyboard and the mouse, once they are workin there shdnt be a problem.
Daveskater
Premium Member

17th Jan 09 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well have you checked they're in the right ports like I said? If they're USB then you can't go wrong, but if they're the old purple and green PS/2 ones then they need to be in the right ports.

It also wouldn't hurt to try a keyboard and mouse that you know work, like the one you're using now, or just try the ones that don't seem to work on another PC, either way you'll work out what works and what doesn't.

One time my dad's old PC kept blowing keyboards because the power supply was faulty, so I'd suggest trying the other ones in your PC first and see if they actually work.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll