corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Disc Conversion (1.6 16v Corsa B GSi)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Disc Conversion (1.6 16v Corsa B GSi)
GSi Nicey

User status: Offline
27th May 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps, my pride & joy is currently in the work shop having a make-over (FULL RESPRAY) and whilsts its in there i have been thinking off things to do to my car. Firstly when i get it back i want to get rid of those but ugly rear drums and replace them with disc, what will i need & need to do to have this done? whilst im posting this i would like to ask how to have grooved discs all round?
gsiwannabe

27th May 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv told u how to go about doin this mr nice. keep ur beem and strip the wanky rear brakes off it and buy the conversion plates from chris astley and get them fittted and buy a set of complete rear disc,s off a cav or astra gsi n bolt them on and make the rear brake pipes an thats that realy lol
Ste
Premium Member

27th May 09 at 23:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or do a search and read one of the other 50 posts about it.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll