corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE STarter just keeeeeps on going?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE STarter just keeeeeps on going?!
Davidkent

User status: Offline
21st Jul 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really odd one - Just connected some live wires back up, Connected the Gearbox earth, and ever since, every time i connect the battery, the starter motor just keeps spinning up...

Its not even turning the engine over like its engaging, its just spinning up...

Any ideas - Could it be the wires on it are the wrong way round? - Surely someone has had this before?

This is without the ignition live on the XE Loom connected, I dread to think what i'd get it i connected it! lol...

Cheers

New Poll