corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fuel vent valve???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fuel vent valve???
C0rsa-GSI

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 2months ago i dropped a 2ltr in to my gsi , I connected all the pipes and tried starting her up she eventuallty started ran fine until i turned her off and everytime i go to start it it take like 20seconds to start . it seems to me like the fuel keeps running bac to the tank when i turn it off, so when i go to start it the fuel has to pump back up to the engine . i thought it cud be to do wiv the fpr but in looked closley at my engine and on the nsf of the engine there is a valve with a vaccum pipe from the inlet manifold goin to it , also there is a 2pin plug on it but it seems to me that there should be another pipe going from it and i don know where to . i think the valve is a fuel vent valve but does any1 know where i connect the pipe to and could that be the reason it takes a while to start???
C0rsa-GSI

12th Aug 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
C0rsa-GSI

18th Aug 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

????????? ttt plz any1 ?????????????
martin-vx89

18th Aug 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

follow your fuel pipes mate, shud be a black pipe that runs with them to the tank. pretty sure thats what connects to that valve.

New Poll