corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » connecting amplifier to my speaker.please help!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author connecting amplifier to my speaker.please help!!!!!
qasimcorsamad

User status: Offline
27th Aug 09 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi this may be a bit long but bare with me,

I have a jvc head unit with 1 RCA output and i am currently running a JL sub with a Jl mono amp.

I also have a pair of kicker 6&9's on the parcel shelf and pioneer component speakers. I want to connect these speakers to an amp.
To save money i can get a 4 channel amp and connect it with my existing amp, so ive heard. what is this cable called and can someone send me a link please.

This is the amp im thinking of buying

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUTANT-MT2004-4x70W-RMS-STEREO-4-CHANNEL-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ370133089342QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_Car_Amplifiers_PP?hash=item562da6bc3e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

( please ignore the wiring kit included in the deal)
( i need to know what gauge i need)

and whats speaker wires will i need for this set up. ( guage) and please send me a link.
cheers
Charlie12345

27th Aug 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt That Not Lower The Power OutPut?
qasimcorsamad

27th Aug 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard it doesnt mate if you get a better power cable to the first amp. i have an 8awg right now, and i'll use a 4 awg with the above set up
Jonny.N

27th Aug 09 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just buy 2 splitter blocks mate? ones for the power with 2 inline fuses and the others a block with no fuses for the earth

New Poll