corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » best corsa B coilovers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best corsa B coilovers?
dalejones

User status: Offline
15th Sep 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want somethin that will make the car handle well and i dont want a harsh ride as in cant feel potholes as much, i been lookin at some AVO gtx fronts, would n e one rate these or are there any better ones out there? ive got a c20xe in so gt a bit of weight on the front!
c20xenova

15th Sep 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i might have some fk high sport coilovers for sale end off the month pm me if your interested only 4months old
alan-g-w

15th Sep 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always thought that you need to compromise comfort for handling when upgrading something like a Corsa. Mine are harsh as fuck (Jamex iirc), but I just tend to miss potholes on purpose and they're fine.

I'm sure you'll be able to get more 'comfy' ones if you're willing to spend a bit extra though.

New Poll