corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » new mobile contract help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new mobile contract help please
supacook2k

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm currently on a simplicity tarriff with 02 and have found a deal through CPW that suits me better with a free phone etc

my questions are...

it says give 30 days notice when cancelling the simplicity tarriff with 02 so when should i sign up with CPW for the new contract cos i dont want to be without a phone or paying 2 bills in 1 month?

will i be able to transfer my number once the simplicity has been cancelled to my new contract. the new contract will still be with 02?

Sammii

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure you can just upgrade with carphone warehouse as they do O2 network??

New Poll