corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Helpful Website for people moving house.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Helpful Website for people moving house.
Cavey

User status: Offline
   9th Nov 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know there's a lot of us moving in the next month or so, and we've been delivering quite a lot of boxes for moveme.com at the moment, so seems to be getting popular.

Haven't used it myself, but seems a good website after having a quick look around, and should save quite a lot of hassle with things.

personally i've got Driving License, Bank stuff, Sky, BT, O2 broadband, Tv License, and then just general mail, all of which will need transferring.
JohnnyR

10th Nov 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll check this out mate, cheers!

What are you doing in terms of getting your phone line and broadband sorted for your house? Can you get things moving before you get the keys or not?
Cavey

10th Nov 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, apparently we can sort it the week before we move in, to start on the date we move in. So hopefully should be able to get it sorted for completion date. Also, it's got First Fit in the house, which apparently means I can contact a company who will install Sky for me, as it goes into the loft, so you can access it from any TV socket in the house, which sounds cool.

We've still not been approved on mortgage, they're checking our incomes, apparently

New Poll