corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alternator problem :boggle:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alternator problem :boggle:
jamjar15

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got a 1600 sport because i just got a bit bored of my old one and for some reason when i put the clutch down to change gear or to stop for traffic it just cuts out, only showing the battery light on the dash. at first i thought it was the battery so changed that and now im thinking it might be the alternator but not really sure, also it was completely fine when i went for a test drive beforfe i bought it but its been sat in the drive for about a month but started once a week just to check it all still lovely.

any help would be much appreciated

cheers, Kin
Ollie_B

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 10 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Idle control valve, or EGR?

New Poll