corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Coilover camber

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Coilover camber
Roachee

User status: Offline
9th Mar 10 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv recently bought sum coilovers for my corsa b. When i fitted the front coilovers they have made the front wheels camber inwards at the top. This in turn has made the inside of my wheels rub on the spring. I have tried raising the height up and changing how the baring sits on top of the coilover but it hasnt sorted it. They are a technixs coilover kit bought from unit3tuning in basingstoke and imported from belgium. Has any1 had this problem before or hav an ideas on how to solve it? plz reply asap with any advice
Jake

9th Mar 10 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slacken the two bolts that attatch the strut to the hub and you can roughly adjust the camber
pteflint

9th Mar 10 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a set of camber adjusting bolts for the struts,and wheel spacers would bring the wheels further away from the coil over however too much camber gonna kill ya tyres matey
Roachee

9th Mar 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer iv just read a few other threads and i have seen quite a few people advise pulling the hub before tightening the bottom bolts. im guna giv that a try tomoz. iv aleady got spacers for it because the inside of the wheel was touching the springs. Iv noticed that when i turn the steering wheel the tyres almost come off the wheel i think im guna have to try and pull the hub out at the top as much as i can and then take it to a garage to get the tracking and alignment done to see if that solves it. Thanks for your quick replies guys
alan-g-w

10th Mar 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it to a laser alignment place and they'll set it up for no more than £20.

New Poll