corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » immobilizer problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author immobilizer problem
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
   11th Mar 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a seat ibiza 1.9 tdi and it has a immobilizer on it. When you turn the ignition on a little symbol comes on the dash with a key on it, most of the time it stays on then goes off and you can start the car up but recently you turn the key and it carrys on flashing and the engine kicks up but then cuts out and you have to wait 20mins or more to try againg most of the time it happens when i keep turning it on and off but now i havent been in it all day and its just done it. Anyways is there anyway i can disconnect it? or cut it? Would it cause any problems? Its just really getting on my wick now, when i go to the petrol station etc im always worried that it wont start up again and il be stuck there for the next half an hour. Thanks guys sorry for the essay
rob_zetec

11th Mar 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody please
pow
Premium Member

7th Apr 10 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U

New Poll