corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should i buy this car C20XE Also a bit of help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should i buy this car C20XE Also a bit of help?
Chris_corsab

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im thinking about buying this XE corsa

Its running rich... Due to decat maybe?

its 5mph out on speedo and revin just below 1000 revs hot or over i 4got, he said this was because he changed the dials to lock wood white ones... true? or cover up he has the originals anyway

he said its been rebuilt and running real smooth for an XE...

Need front tryes

The time has come to sell my much loved corsa that has had lots of money and time spent on it 1000's infact selling due to getting a scooby hear goes.

has had a fully rebuilt engine by thatch performence engines covered about 6000 miles since been in the car has had new .5 oversize piston's new shells rebored crank reground head work no smoking and no rattles runs well recipts to prove.

has got calibra black leather seats front and back in very good condition no wear marks on the bolster engine is fitted with full chris astly motorsport blue hoses mounts driveshafts powercap chassis legs strenghened remus backbox and pipercross airfilter sounds realy tasty i also have lots of spares to go with it combat kit complete front bumper is sprayed already rear bumper and skirts are not the only thing that needs doing to finish this of is a bit of spraying also have spare bonnet tailgate doors wings and lots more if wanted in the same price with the car as i want to clear the garage too the car has just had a mot got 12 months and 6 months tax any more info as cant list all call me on 07788810239 in the day at night 01280 816088 thanks for looking

This is what was said in the listing his told me alot on the phone so i can answer any questions you give me

its also got som rust spots but he says his has spare parts like bonnet and tail gate, also ther is a little dink on the drivers door at the bottom.

wants £1650

Can you tell me if its worth it and how to fix the problems above?

sri_baby

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its just passed mot it should b in ok condtion as 4 the engine if its past emissions they cant b much wrong with it and if ur happy paying that 4 it go 4 it
it looks smart but 2 b sure just ask the guy if u can take it 2 a garage and have it checked over if he says no then there must b sumthing wrong with it

New Poll