corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do I turn off "INSP" showing on start up on a Corsa C?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do I turn off "INSP" showing on start up on a Corsa C?
Bonney

User status: Offline
2nd May 10 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title. Been showing up for a few weeks now. Is it a case of plugging into a computer, or is it a case of following a sequence (Like ignition on and off whiilst holding a button)
combat corsa

2nd May 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hold the reset button down the swich ing on but dont start up and it should do a count down from ten once its done should come up with ----- the switch off and all done
Bonney

2nd May 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great, Thanks. I'll give it a go later!

New Poll