corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.10 *Porsche Day*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars and Coffee v.7.10 *Porsche Day*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
12th Jul 10 at 05:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they were not ALL silver, though most were.

As the tittle alludes this Saturday was Porsche day at Cars and Coffee and they took over the Corral. But, this was no Porsche show. No way, no how! It is the famous Cars and Coffee after all. This was once again one of those weekends where there was at least one great car per row. Heck, even the mall cars didn't ruin the show.

My favorite part of the show was outside the show though, I chased down a GT-40 MkI replica as he was exiting the freeway at a good clip. I saw beautiful flames shoot out of his exhaust as he downshifted to slow down for the sharp corner at the end of the exit. It was rather epic.

Ok, ok, I can blabber on about this weekends show for ages. Here are this weeks picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery at CNCpics.com

Now you can join us on FACEB OOK and let us know what you'd like to see.

Thanks,

-Leo
SteveW

12th Jul 10 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i was scrolling down i thought.. What, no Carrera GT ? but you didnt disappoint
Looks great in Yellow
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Jul 10 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am thinking about buying a new camaro when they go on sale over here next year, i really love them

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
FAZ
Premium Member

12th Jul 10 at 08:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the muscle car, right at the bottom on left? black?
SteveW

12th Jul 10 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
i am thinking about buying a new camaro when they go on sale over here next year, i really love them

Do it do it do it..
one of the guys on HSV forum has sold his VXR8 and got a White Camaro. he loves it
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Jul 10 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want wide arches like this

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
DaveyLC

12th Jul 10 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That 355 Spyder with black wheels looks THE TITS!

[Edited on 12-07-2010 by DaveyLC]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars and Coffee v.7.10 *Porsche Day* 23 database queries in 0.2267978 seconds