corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Struggles to start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Struggles to start
Eddx14xe

User status: Offline
18th Sep 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This only started happening today, it was fine last night and this morning. Went to start it around 6'clock and it struggled to start e.g started sat at 400rpm then slowly climbed up to normal rpm, once its started it drives fine.

Also if it struggles to start, when its sorted itself out e.g normal running rpm, if i turn it off and back on, it will start like normal.

Ive had problems with the EGR valve in the past but the EML has always came on when the EGR valve starts to play up, but it not when struggles to start.

Could this just be a sensor or because its cold? or anything else?

It's a 1.4 sport by the way.
derick-sport

User status: Offline
19th Sep 10 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my afm went mate ran like a bag of shite so borrowed a mate and it was fine

New Poll