corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Kenwood ddx5022 connecting to ipod trouble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kenwood ddx5022 connecting to ipod trouble
Matt L

User status: Offline
11th Dec 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, just wandering if anyone can hazzard a guess as to whats all of a sudden happened to either the head unit or the ipod (more ipod i imagine) basically,now when i plug it into the the HU and it says reading and then goes to the normal screen with play, skip etc on it but it wont do anything after that.

so the head unit recognises its been plugged int and will play if i press play on the ipod itself first then plug it in, but once its plugged in i cant control the ipod as the ipod goes to the 'connected to accessory' screen and the HU refuses to do anything so im very confused as its worked all day up until the last 2 attempts which is conviniently just after i had it plugged into the pc and updated some music on it.

so anyone got any ideas whats happened as google just comes up with ones for sale .

Matt

New Poll