corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » handbrake problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author handbrake problem
richardemptage

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right basicly my corsa b was on the drive for about 5 weeks went to move it the handbrake was sezzed got it free but now ive got 1 click thats all it will go ??? i got mot soon how do i resolve this

New Poll