corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » soft brakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author soft brakes
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jan 11 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitted my 2 ltr 256 disc and callipers today, all brand new.

replaced the whole system with dot5.1 fluid, halfords own, and then bled the fuck out of each nipple.

but i was expecting the brake pedal to feel alot harder and less spongier than it does, am i expecting to much or....?

also it pulls noticeably to the left, but im getting new tyres and tracking tomoorow and the calliper doesnt appear to be sticking, so im going to ask them to take a look at the whole system whilst im there, any ideas what it could be before igo? or am i just to expectant of the whole system?

cheers fazx
3CorsaMeal

19th Jan 11 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did the fluid come out of nipple nice and fast?
3CorsaMeal

19th Jan 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had a blocked pipe which stopped the calipers working very well, they would work, but felt all wrong
FAZ
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it came out consistenly with no air bubbles in
FAZ
Premium Member

19th Jan 11 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and it feels no stronger than my standard 1.2 on dot4 fluid

New Poll