corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cars bogging down?? heelp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars bogging down?? heelp
Robbieg2

User status: Offline
19th Mar 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, iv got a 2000 plate 1.2 16v eco-tec. Iv read about the maf sensor and egr valve etc and it doesnt sound the same as what my cars doing somehow.

It seems worse when its colder, i can accelerate up to speed fine when i don't accelerate fast but as soon as i plant my foot it bogs down and struggles, if you keep your foot on the floor it continues to do this then the EML comes on after a few seconds. If i accelerate slowly and try and get it past 4,000rpm it just stops and starts to bog around 4,000. Iv had it on a code reader but nothing showed up, anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?

Thanks, Robbie
Robbieg2

21st Mar 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
pow
Premium Member

21st Mar 11 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's gunna be AFM
Ricky352

21st Mar 11 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
It's gunna be AFM

Thats what Id say, common problem
Robbieg2

22nd Mar 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay thanks, whers best place to get one from? iv found a bosch one for 90 quid, will that do or is there anywhere cheaper? iv been told to stay clear of the cheap ones

New Poll