corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE bogging down from cold etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE bogging down from cold etc
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 07 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Noticed that the XE is bogging down when it'd cold and is lumpy if I drive off from first turning the key.

Just now I noticed that the car is holding back when I accelerrate to between 5-6k rpm is 2nd and 3rd.

Is this the signs of a Sensor playing up etc? I've been looking for the EML but it hasn't appeared yet!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
pow
Premium Member

17th Jun 07 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it has an Air Flow meter, it'll be that
craig_s

17th Jun 07 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine runs crap when its cold too.think im gunna try another coolant temp sensor.is your ecu light on??

[Edited on 17-06-2007 by sri power]

New Poll