corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » anybody good with creating surround sound audio?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anybody good with creating surround sound audio?
Adam_B

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, im doing an instalation piece for an exhibition and I want to create an audio track that plays through 4 speakers but in a surround sound effect. I want a constand background noise but then the sound of a car driving round the room or 2 people having a conversation shouting from one side to the other.

Not really sure where I would start, does anyone know if its difficult and what program would I use?

Ta

[Edited on 31-03-2011 by Adam_B]
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
31st Mar 11 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not put some curtains up around the edge and run around behind them making car noises?

New Poll