corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dump valve on z20let not dumping

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dump valve on z20let not dumping
ashjones

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates got a zaf gsi and we have just fitted a bailey dump valve into the top cooler hose and the vac pipe t peiced to the fuel pressure reg and its not dumping, its not seized any ideas
andys sxi
Premium Member

2nd Jul 11 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has it got an induction kit on? when i fitted a dump valve to my car i need one to make mine louder

just try taking the air filter off and start it up and see if it makes any differance

April 08 feature car
Jakey
Premium Member

2nd Jul 11 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you blocked off the standard valve?
corsav6_mut

2nd Jul 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a boost leak anywhere else in the system? My mates astra had a leak so not enough pressure to open the valve. The one you hear through the air filter is a recirculation valve the zaf will be atmospheric
ashjones

2nd Jul 11 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was the t peice that was causing in not to dump it was a faulty one that didnt have a hole in it lol. it dumps now but very quietly. how do you blank the standard one

New Poll