corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wireing up a carm alarm led

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireing up a carm alarm led
wwwNOOBcom

User status: Offline
18th Jul 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got a toad Ai606 but it dosnt have a blinking led, iv got a blinking one out of maplins that you hook up to a 12v and earth obv, but i dont want it flashing all the time. I know i can just put a switch into it but i would rather i just switched the ignition off and it came one, anyone got any idea of where i could wire it too, maybe up to the alarm itself?.
dragon2309

User status: Offline
18th Jul 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wire the positive leg of the led to a battery/perm live. Then wire the negative leg of the led to an ignition live.

With ignition on, the led will be off. Ignition off and the led will get 12v to it.

[Edited on 19-07-2011 by dragon2309]

New Poll