corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Radio code

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radio code
c20kenny

User status: Offline
25th Jul 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does it mean when on your MFD it says SAFE where the radio station normally is?
Brett
Premium Member

25th Jul 11 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Code has been entered wrong?
c20kenny

25th Jul 11 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there any way of putting the code back in? because I've just put it in from finding the radio code and I've never had the chance to put the code in yet.
Brett
Premium Member

25th Jul 11 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May help, dunno...
quote:
had this happen to mine (bose ccr800) after i tried a few random attempts. When I got to 7 attempts left it started making me wait. You turn it on and it just says SAFE. Press and hold the AS button and it should then bring up the number of attempts left (so mine said 7 SAFE, for example) but wont let you enter the code straight away. Leave the ignition on and eventually (10 minutes for me or thereabouts) the SAFE will be replaced by ---- and you can enter your code.
c20kenny

25th Jul 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found this one in the Related thread's below one its worked.
For my corsa one you do the following:

Turn ignition on
Hold down AS abd turn on
Hold till you get --------
Enter the first number by pushing button 1 a few times
Enter second number by pushing button 2 a few times
Hold down AS again

New Poll