corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE conversion
Joe Edwards

User status: Offline
15th Sep 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya fellas,

Taken the engine out of my corsa gsi now and looking to drop a redtop in it. Is it just the 2 engine mount adapters i need to buy? Or is there a gearbox mount aswell i need to modify. It will be having an F16 box on it anyway. And is there any bashing of the bulk head to do? Also might need some advice on the wiring, whats the best way to approach it?

Joe
reecegsi

15th Sep 11 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you will need a two hole rear mount to make it easy and get spacers if needed if spaced space the gear linkage the same also get calibra or similar wiring loom so its inside
Gary
Premium Member

15th Sep 11 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re: bulkhead.

You only need to beat it if your using the 'sfi' box, if you use the inlet pipe off a later ecotec engine it'll fit fine.

I'm sure someone will have pics

New Poll