corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacing coolant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing coolant
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 12 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to replace my thermostat as its given up and I know alot of the coolant will drain when I take the rad hose off how do I bleed my heaters as well as making sure the coolant level is correct ? Thanks in advance g
johnhara1

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's self bleeding, just fill the system up to the marker on the expansion tank and run the car until the fan comes in.

Top the coolant up when the engine is cold.

New Poll