corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing timing belt on xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing timing belt on xe
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm about to fit my early xe into a Corsa sport and I've decided to change the timing belt kit and water pump myself. Mainly because I want to learn some time do nows as good a time as any! Can anyone give me a guide on how to do it,include the whole process please
harvey_1066

6th Mar 12 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best thing for you to do is just mark everything up such as crank pulley to block, and cam pulleys to the head, there are marks already but extra marks always makes it easier,
Vauxdan88

6th Mar 12 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i line them up?once there lined up do i undo things in a particular order? Do i need to do anything before undoing anything? sorry to be a pain but i want to be clear about this,really dont want to f**k the engine up! lol

New Poll