corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CD changers - manually removing the magazine?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CD changers - manually removing the magazine?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Mar 12 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my excitement of fitting my shiny new head unit today I forgot to remove the magazine from the CD changer in the boot of my car beforehand... Is there a way of manually removing it? It's the standard Ford CD changer that was attached to the Ford 5000 head unit if that helps.

Thanks
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 12 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find the pinout and give it +12v and an earth

New Poll