corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v.4.21 *Taste of Italy Edition*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars & Coffee v.4.21 *Taste of Italy Edition*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
24th Apr 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After missing last weekend's Cars & Coffee, due to being up in Berkeley, CA for the weekend because of a promise I had made two months ago, I was eager to go back.

First thing that caught my eye as I was on my way to Cars & Coffee was a white Lamborghini Countach on the freeway which was just a little taste of things to come. After parking my car and walking out of the Taco Bell parking structure I spotted a white Lamboghini Espada, the Lamboghini for people with families. Then as I walked into what is known as "the Corral" at Cars & Coffee I spotted a second Lamborghini Espada and hidden behind a white Ferrari 599 there it was, Michael Schumacher's F2001.

This particular car was campaigned at Monza on September 16, 2001. Back then it sported a black nose with no livery on it in honor of the victims of the September 11 attacks. It now sports regular Ferrari livery from that year and is driven regularly around the world on various tracks.

Continued with the finer taste of Italy theme we had a black Ferrari 512 BBi otherwise known as a "boxer", a pair of Testarossa's, a black 458 Italia sitting on gold HRE's, as well as a white Aventador.

It truly was a pretty damn good weekend at Cars & Coffee. Which was your favorite car from this past weekend?

As always you can enjoy all the pics at: CNCpics.com

Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/cncpics

Thanks,

-Leo
Nismo

24th Apr 12 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phat

3CorsaMeal

24th Apr 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are nice cars in your photos and i like them
Matt L

24th Apr 12 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stunning as per.

is this held at the same place everyweek? with the same people? or does it like travel the country?
SVT2888

24th Apr 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
stunning as per.

is this held at the same place everyweek? with the same people? or does it like travel the country?

Same place every week, with generally the same people

There are many events across the country which have taken the same name, but have no affiliation.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v.4.21 *Taste of Italy Edition* 22 database queries in 0.1547990 seconds