corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v. 8.25 *A Second Change*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars & Coffee v. 8.25 *A Second Change*
SVT2888

User status: Offline
7th Sep 12 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first Cars & Coffee after Pebble Beach weekend gave me the opportunity to once again drool over the 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish. I got advanced notice that it was going to be there so I was super anxious on the way down. The car to me is just absolutely beautiful, it is everything an Aston Martin should be. It looks sporty while still remaining classy even with this examples bright blue paint. The absolute best part for me is that I actually fit! My 6'4" frame actually fits very comfortably in this car. First time I've been able to say that about a modern Aston. Now to figure out a get rich quick scheme so I can buy one.

Some of the other interesting cars present were the Carter "Town Shopper" which was a micro car built in San Diego, with a 12hp engine with a 45mph top speed. Then there was the Barris T Buggy, which is one of 4 or 5 remaining of the dozen built.

There were also a bunch of other interesting and eclectic cars present. Which was your favorite car from the show?

You can view the full-gallery at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
mike56gte

7th Sep 12 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That new aston really is spectacular!
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

7th Sep 12 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trouble with that Aston is that it looks like the other models now...whereas the Vanquish used to look very different from the rest of the range and is in fact my favourite. They should have kept the same rear design

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
kz

7th Sep 12 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's stunning apart from the Halfords wheels

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cars & Coffee v. 8.25 *A Second Change* 23 database queries in 0.0396118 seconds