corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » more power ?!?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author more power ?!?
csifku

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 12 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, im tryin to find out is there anything i can do on my car so i can make a bit more power of it, its aint anything special , is 1.2 16v x12xe but can i do anything to get a bit more power ? ANy ideas ? CHeers
tobyc20xe

2nd Oct 12 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasteing your time and money tbh mate! there really isen't anything you can do to then, drop a 1.6 gsi or a 2.0 lump in.
jrdn7

2nd Oct 12 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utterly pointless mate, the money you would spend on tuning it, for very little gains, would see you with a 2 litre 8v engine.
csifku

4th Oct 12 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know mine is only 1.2 16v but its feel so slow on first gear and the revs go so hight and the car aint moving as the way it need to be, i drove a ford ka before, its 1.3 but moves better :/ what u think is happening ? any ideas ??
davegreen
Premium Member

5th Oct 12 at 05:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine started as a 1.2 16v, derestrict the air box fit a panel filter to it, fit a decent exhaust, give it a full service clean throttle body and breather pipes, then save up for a bigger engine!
csifku

5th Oct 12 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
mine started as a 1.2 16v, derestrict the air box fit a panel filter to it, fit a decent exhaust, give it a full service clean throttle body and breather pipes, then save up for a bigger engine!

Thats sounds great, actually i did thought problem might be the throttle cos i did adjust the smal screw on it... cos when i first bought it it was discusting , the car cut off every 5 minutes cos the gas pedal didnt move properly.. i will do this soon, thanks !

New Poll