corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » -60mm on 17's (ET49), do bumpstops work?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author -60mm on 17's (ET49), do bumpstops work?
Dan16v

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey,
just a question to any1 who has them, do they stop scrubbing completely?
had my back arches rolled but its catching bad on my front tyres, and making new treads!
Adam_lee

3rd May 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted, you will never get fine'd for low tread by the police!

Sorry, i dont know but couldent resist
Kris TD

3rd May 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont stick longer bumpstops on the front, u will crash. i have them on the bk and its so solid the back leaps around. get some adjustable front shocks, mine is down 60mm on 17s and never have i heard the front rub, and there is no marks on the arch liner.

New Poll