corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa cdti egr valve problem?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa cdti egr valve problem?
Xs

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 13 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the spanner light up on my dash and car wouldn't rev above 3k. Disconnected the EGR valve and all is fine now, so my question is how easy is it to remove the EGR valve? Seems to be in quite an awkward position. Are they worth cleaning or does it need replaced?
corsadonk
Premium Member

3rd Feb 13 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what I hear it's a pig to get to. It should be ok with a clean.
Xs

3rd Feb 13 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks that way, hoping someone's done it to give me can idea of what needs to come off to get to it.

New Poll