corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Which new computer?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which new computer?
corb

User status: Offline
9th Feb 13 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a new machine which will also be used for photo editing. I want something fast enough so I wont have to wait ages for it to render when Im making adjustments to images. Wont be used for gaming but beyond this it'll be music and internet.

Ive found these two which from what I can tell, the only difference is the processor. One is i5 and the other is i7. Is there anything else different between them Ive missed? Will I notice the benefit for the extra £200?

£779
http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=n00i1541&s=dhs&c=uk&l=en&cs=ukdhs1

£579
http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=n00i1542&s=dhs&c=uk&l=en&cs=ukdhs1
corb

User status: Offline
9th Feb 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, while im at home I will probably connect it to my 42" samsung tv for a monitor and use bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I dont want a new desktop pc as I want the portability of a laptop.... I might be doing a fair bit of travelling in the near future.

New Poll